RESCHEDULING / CANCELLATION
Cancellations and rescheduling of appointments is accepted up to 48 hours prior to the session. Where a session is rescheduled or cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment, or where no notice is given, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
Please be aware the allotted time for your appointment starts as per your booking time. In the instance you are running late, we are unfortunately not able to extend past the time confirmed.
DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS
Any advertised or advised offer / discount that The Inner Sage presents is only valid on full price sessions (as advertised on our appointments and Facebook pages). Offers and discounts are only valid for 30 days after advised unless notified otherwise and are not able to be used in conjunction with another offer.
Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
The Inner Sage Australia’s is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing www.theinnersageaustralia.com you acknowledge and fully understand our Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
Privacy, copyright and disclaimer statements are designed to protect your rights and govern the use of information on this website.
The Inner Sage Australia will take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the privacy of individuals as required by the Information Privacy Act 2009 and the Information Privacy Principles contained in that Act.
Personal Information of Users
Visitors to our website may be permitted to register for certain services such as a weekly email. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number and other relevant information.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for products or services.
- To protect ourselves, our customer or our vendors from liability or to defend our rights, including investigations of fraud or misconduct.
- To third parties who have agreed in writing to maintain such information in confidence and use such information solely in performance of services to us.
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, including subpoenas.
- To entities under common ownership or control with us or to our owners, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
How do you withdraw your consent?
If after you opt-in or after having not initially taken an opportunity to opt-out, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com
Collecting your personal information
When collecting your personal information, The Inner Sage Australia will:
- tell you for what purpose we will be collecting the information
- tell you what information is necessary to access our products and services, including payments and transactions
- not ask for or collect any sensitive information about you unless it is necessary to meet legal, public interest or statistical requirements
- not pass the information on to other entities without your consent unless it is required by law or for public interest
Using your personal information
When you provide The Inner Sage with your personal information, we will:
- use the information to help you use The Inner Sage services
- gather the data for analysis
- remove personally identifiable characteristics, unless you have given us specific consent to recognise your usage on an individual basis
Security of your personal information
When handling your personal information, The Inner Sage Australia will:
- take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is securely stored
- monitor transmissions sent to or from The Inner Sage Australia for quality control and systems administration
- strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access
- operate secure servers to minimise the risk of unauthorised use of your credit card information
We use commercially reasonable procedures to protect the personal information that we collect from you against loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have developed and implemented and continue to maintain and monitor a written information security program applicable to all records containing personal information. This security program is appropriate to the size, scope and type of our business, the resources available to us, the amount of stored data, and the need for security and confidentiality of the personal information we store. No security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the security during transmission to us of the information you supply over the Internet. You can help us by taking precautions to protect your personal information when you are on the Internet and only disclose information that you want made public. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers and make sure to use a secure web browser.
HOW TO CORRECT, UPDATE, OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION
You can access the personal information that you give us in accordance with our obligations under the Right to Information/Information Privacy Act 2009. The Inner Sage Australia will also take all reasonable steps to correct and update your personal information or remove it if it is no longer needed.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personally identifiable information we store about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us at lisa@theinnersageaustralia
CHILDREN UNDER 13
We do not specifically market to or knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 for marketing purposes. Because some information is collected online, it may not appear to be the personal information of a child under 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you are under 13, please do not register for any of our services or provide us any information about yourself (such as your name, email address or phone number).